In Madden 21, there are a host of important changes, as improvements have been made to gameplay, Franchise mode and Ultimate Team. Now gamers need to know how to make the most of those improvements.
To do that, you'll need to be playing with the best players in the game that you'll get the most out of the gameplay tweaks and find better success in Franchise and Ultimate Team.
While it is easy to play as the highest-rated team like the Green Bay Packers or the New England Patriots and demolish your friend who still believes in Baker Mayfield, these are the ten best players that fans really should be using in Madden 21. So let's get into it.
1. Patrick Mahomes - The defending Super Bowl champion Patrick Mahomes finished the 2019 season with over 4,000 yards, 26 touchdowns and voted Super Bowl MVP. With the best Awareness, Throw Power and Throw Under Pressure, he is easily the cream of the crop when it comes to passers with his ability to make plays out of nothing while tossing the ball down the field with his eyes closed.
2. Lamar Jackson - The cover star of this year's Madden installment, Jackson scrambles out of the pocket and onto the virtual football field with the fastest speed and acceleration rating out of any quarterback. His speed combined with a 95 agility rating makes him one of the more difficult players to stop, especially when he notices a defender whose ankles he hasn't broken yet.
3. Michael Thomas - Thomas' ascension to the Madden 99 Club comes after four straight seasons over 1,100 yards receiving since the Saints selected him in the second round of the 2016 draft. He's also tallied 470 catches and 32 touchdowns in 63 games over that span. His resume also includes three Pro Bowl selections and two first-team All-Pro appearances. The 99-rated receiver holds a 92 Aceelration rating paired with 99 Awareness and Catching Ratings which makes Michael Thomas one of the most dominant pass-catchers in Madden 21.
4. Christian McCaffrey - Christian McCaffrey comes into Madden 21 as the highest-rated running back in the game has 99 ratings. With a 92 Speed rating, 93 Acceletarion rating, a 97 Agility, and Awareness rating paired with his Carrying Rating sitting just below 99 makes Christan McCaffery one of the top players to hand the ball off too.
5. Aaron Donald - The Los Angeles Rams Defensive Tackle enters this year's Madden's with a 99 overall rating for the third straight year, becoming the sixth player in Madden's history to do so. Number 99 holds a 99 Strength, Power Move, Play Recognition, and Awareness Rating paired with his 93 Toughness Rating and 92 Tackling Rating make Donald one of—if not the toughest—players and most terrifying on the Madden field.
6. George Kittle - Most consider Kittle not only to be the 49ers' best player but the best tight end in the NFL. The highest-paid tight end in the NFL is also the highest-rated tight end in this year's Madden with a 98 rating. The 49ers tight end enters his 4th Madden with a 98 Catching, 94 Awareness, 91 Jumping, 92 Stamina, and a 98 Toughness rating.
7. Derrick Henry - Over the last two years, Christian McCaffery has been the best receiving back in the NFL while Derrick Henry has been the best player in the open field with the ball in his hands. With the team on his back last season, the leader in rushing yards and touchdowns had an outstanding year ending with it over 1,500 yards and 16 touchdowns. His 93 Overall, 91 Speed, 98 Awareness, and 91 Carrying ratings are just some of the reasons why giving 22 the ball on a 3rd and 4 virtually guarantees the player a first down.
8. Tyreek Hill - Madden 21's Fastest Wide Receiver comes into the game with a 99 Speed. The defending Super Bowl champion and fourth highest-rated receiver is generally a problem for any defending team since he is faster than Nick Foles, taking over the starting position midway through the season and leading a team to the playoffs.
9. Russell Wilson - Since being drafted by the Seattle Seahawks in the 2012 NFL Draft, the seven-time Pro Bowler has consistently seen success as one of the top quarterbacks in the league. With over 4,000 yards passing and 31 touchdowns, Wilson was one of the top passers last season. His 98 Stamina and Toughness, 96 Deep Throw Accuracy, and 95 Throw Under Pressure ratings paired with his 94 Play-Action and a 94 Running rating give Wilson the ability to scramble for first downs and make number three one of the toughest quarterbacks to stop.
10. Stephon Gilmore - New England Patriots cornerback Stephon Gilmore was rated a perfect 99 overall in “Madden NFL 21″ this year. In addition to the 99 overall ratings, the reigning Defensive Player of the Year also earned a perfect score of 99 in “awareness,” “man coverage” and “press coverage.” He can be dominant in any scheme.
These players have tons of potential in Madden 21. If you can own them, you can bring you unexpected advantages. However, you need a lot of NFL 21 coins to obtain them. Don't worry. You can click here to buy coins. It's cheap, safe and fast. With these coins, you to immediately get any player that intrigues you in the game.